Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Know I'm Late

Yes I know I am quite late. There really is no time to come online and continue my blog as I had planned. I didn't get Internet till the fourth day, and by then things were hectic. Then we went to a place called Ladakh in the Himalayas, which was awesome but we had no Internet access for 5 days. Now we're in Jaipur and I get a few minutes to quickly attempt to update this. Truthfully, this blog will not be finished by the time I leave. It will finish when I get back. There is truly no way to describe what I am experiencing. It's an experience unlike any other and there is so much that I am learning and taking in that I myself don't even understand all of it. But one thing us for sure, this trip has further affirmed my passion for this country. India truly is amazing, and you can only now and understand that if you come here. I am loving every minute here, and I would come back in a heartbeat. So that is all for now. We're going to a market in 5 minutes so I need to get ready. Tomorrow: off to Agra to ride an elephant, see the monkey temple, and go to the Taj Mahal. Deuces for now.

A.M.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment