-A.M.B.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Less Than 24 Hrs. To Go!
Well as one would expect, I've got many mixed feelings bubbling around inside. Little anxiety, little hesitation, but lots of excitement and lots of anticipation. All the packing, preparation, payments, confusion, stress, and fantasies are done. And now it is time. Tomorrow, the big day, the day I will say peace out to the USA, and say namaste Bharat! I know it's only 6 weeks, and I will OF COURSE be back, but it's still a big trip for me. It's my first time going out of the country on my own. My first time travelling to a country that's half-way around the world. And my first time immersing myself in a culture completely different from my own in various ways. I have no idea what to expect, and no idea what is going to happen. As I've said before, the thought of this frightens yet intrigues me all at the same time. I guess I just got to keep my head on straight, and enjoy myself to the utmost level. It's a chance of a lifetime, and I don't want to let anything pass me by. I got to grip this fear by the horns and just go with this. Whatever happens will happen, and I just have to try my best to stay healthy, stay smart, and stay happy. I just want to get there already!! Then everything will be fine. So...let's get the show on the road! Bharat, mai aaungi!! :DD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment